Isoler Merino Waterproof Sock
The Isoler Merino Waterproof Sock comes in navy.
It is made of nylon blend outer fabric for its hardwearing properties and the inner fabric is made using merino wool and acrylic blend to give you the comfort and wicking properties you get from natural fibres.
The Merino waterproof sock is designed to keep your foot firmly away from the elements.
No matter what winter throws at you, with these socks you can keep pedalling through it.
- Nylon outer fabric, merino wool and acrylic blend inner fabric
- Flatlock stitching ensures there is no unwanted rubbing or irritation
- The inner and outer sock has a waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane sandwiched between them to keep your foot warm and dry
- Merino wool retains its thermal properties when wet to better regulate the body’s temperature
- 4-way stretch fabric gives the perfect tailored shape
- Limited lifetime warranty
Season: Autumn / Winter
- Sock Height: Regular
Features a Terry fabric footbed including toe and heel cups, for added comfort and warmth
A comfort and anti-abrasion panel on the Achilles adds both longevity and all-day comfort
Ribbed arch support gives a great fit and helps prevent unwanted movement
View our range of clothing here