MET Crossover Cycle Helmet
MET Crossover Helmet – Available in medium 52-59cm & Extra large 60-64cm
- Outer Shell Construction: In-mould
- Inner Shell: Shock absorbing polystyrene
- Fit system: Safe-T E-Mid fit system
- Internal air-channeling
- Size: 52-59cm & 60cm – 64cm
- Chin Strap Buckle: Anti-pinch buckle
- Visor: Removable Visor. Invisible attachment clip for a stylish look with or without visor
- Accessories: In-moulded anti-insect net
The MET Crossover combines versatility and comfort for the ultimate allrounder. This stylish lid can be used from the street to the trail and everywhere in between.
Thanks to its unmistakable MET fit, the Crossover helmet is the ideal solution for explorers that don’t want to be limited by the surface they ride on. Offering high-end protection, MET’s creation can be transformed for offroad riding thanks to the invisible clip-on anchor system and rugged visor extension.
The internal air-channeling makes it extremely breathable and uses anti-allergenic interior padding to keep you fresh. Keeping you visible in low-light conditions, the Crossover has an in-mould outer shell construction and shock absorbing polystyrene on the inner to protect the head should the unexpected happen.
Deploying the brand’s popular Safe-T E-Mid fit system for added comfort and protection, safety really is paramount.
Don’t limit yourself to the road. Tackle shortcuts and kick up roost with one of the most versatile helmets to hit the market.
View our range of helmets here